ZeroAirSoft Custom Works
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

ZeroAirSoft Custom Works

GunMaker - RaceGun - GunSmith

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  

Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero?

Andare in basso 
4 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
JMB
WarHammer
WarHammer
JMB

Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero? Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero?   Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero? Empty3rd Gennaio 2015, 8:45 am

Ho trovato in rete sto coso:

http://www.volanteairsoft.com/?product=merlin-blow-back-unit

Si tratta di un gruppo completo blow back. Tutto, dalla gabbietta al BB. Di essere bello è bello e la VD e il pistone sono sicuramente fatti bene. Nelle intenzioni del produttore dovrebbe essere un affare capace di stabilizzare le prestazioni della hi capa in ogni condizione. Sarà, ma a me la riduzione del volume del BB non mi sembra una buona idea. Voi smanettoni che ne pensate?

L'unica recensione che ho trovato è questa, in inglese.

This is my review and thoughts of the Merlin BBU that Volante Airsoft released
[url=http://www.volanteairsoft.com/%E2%80%A6<br /><br />To be honest I%E2%80%99ve read a few things about that engine, I had steel and brass guns but I was reluctant on whether if I really needed it! Well now I know for sure how wrong was I!!<br /><br />Well I received the engine in a nice small package saying on the outside with big letters<br />%E2%80%9CVOLANTE-AIRSOFT MERLIN BBU SERIES%E2%80%9D. Well that was a first! The box itself made me think %E2%80%9Csomething wonderful and with attention to detail is in there%E2%80%9D!!<br /><br />When I opened the box there were 2 plastic bags in there. One with the Merlin in and one with 5 dedicated to Merlin gas route seal gaskets for the mags.<br /><br />Taking out of the plastic the Merlin BBU the first thing I thought was how solid and heavy it felt !! The BBU itself it%E2%80%99s made out of steel, the nozzle has zero play right or left, there%E2%80%99s nothing lose there, the return nozzle spring is in the BBU itself. So nothing falls if you flip up side down. Well that was a first for me!! That nozzle spring on the regular BBUs gave me some nerves on some builds!<br />The BBU itself is really really nice, personally I haven%E2%80%99t seen anything like it and for the first time I can see clearly who was the manufacturer of that thing!<br />'Mine is a v 1.8 Merlin and had a black plastic front cap but as Volante told me now it is replaced into stainless steel!<br /><br />A few numbers before I continue just to have an idea what I%E2%80%99m testing..<br />These are the weights of a few other BBU%E2%80%99s I had and a weight comparison of the steel and an exactly the same aluminum slide.<br />The BBU%E2%80%99s had the nozzle and return spring on.<br />Stock Marui Hi Capa BBU w/stock nozzle: 48.5 grams<br />Airsoft Surgeon BBU w/ AS nozzle: 28.3 gram<br />UAC BBU w/ aluminum UAC Nozzle: 26.7 grams<br />Merlin BBU: 49.1 grams<br /><br />The Steel IMM slide : 215.5 grams<br />ProG4 Alum IMM slide: 80.0 grams<br /><br />Installation<br /><br />Well this was the gun I wanted to test it%E2%80%A6 A Open class steel SV IMM..<br /><br />The installation was pretty strait forward, the only thing I did was to sand down the 2 side tabs of the BBU cause it was going in the slide really really tight! 5 mins with a file, I took it slow and it%E2%80%99s steel %E2%80%A6 Takes some more time to sand it down than aluminum.<br /><br />The other thing I did was to sand down the rear screw, the one that hold the BBu on the slide, the screw was about 1.5mm too long and was pushing the nozzle forward. This gave me sluggish recoil and action.<br /><br />The other thing you really HAVE to replace is the magazine%E2%80%99s gas route seal gasket. This is required cause the Merlin has about to 2mm forwarded gas inlet port.<br /><br />I didn%E2%80%99t do anything else to the slide or the BBU, the slide moves back and forth freely, without catching on something.<br /><br />Next stage %E2%80%A6 Shooting!!<br /><br />Well.. What can I say now! That thing transformed! Well I don%E2%80%99t have proper equipment to take a nice video but I used my cell phone camera to capture the second gas fill of the mag!<br />That thing has massive recoil and really crisp and smooth action and still shakes my camera, that I hold with my other hand!! It%E2%80%99s really impressive! The sound is about the same but that thing has now an increased recoil, I know not exactly you%E2%80%99re after a open class race pistol but I%E2%80%99m not going to take part to AIPSC race with that gun!<br />This is the short video I did<br /><a href=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5762_30jXYM >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5762_30jXYM</a><br /><br />I reassure you I%E2%80%99ll take some more video%E2%80%99s !!<br /><br />The Merlin BBU is something you don%E2%80%99t see everyday, it%E2%80%99s really cool looking piece that certainly improved a lot my steel gun. The recoil is massive and yet can empty the entire mag when rapid shooting.<br />I highly recommend this piece, sure it%E2%80%99s not for AIPSC but you will love the sound and feel it give you. I will take this gun to a CQB skirmish later next month! I always wanted to skirmish a open class gun!! I think it will be fun!<br />I will update this thread with videos and other experiences along the way!]http://www.volanteairsoft.com/…

To be honest I’ve read a few things about that engine, I had steel and brass guns but I was reluctant on whether if I really needed it! Well now I know for sure how wrong was I!!

Well I received the engine in a nice small package saying on the outside with big letters
“VOLANTE-AIRSOFT MERLIN BBU SERIES”. Well that was a first! The box itself made me think “something wonderful and with attention to detail is in there”!!

When I opened the box there were 2 plastic bags in there. One with the Merlin in and one with 5 dedicated to Merlin gas route seal gaskets for the mags.

Taking out of the plastic the Merlin BBU the first thing I thought was how solid and heavy it felt !! The BBU itself it’s made out of steel, the nozzle has zero play right or left, there’s nothing lose there, the return nozzle spring is in the BBU itself. So nothing falls if you flip up side down. Well that was a first for me!! That nozzle spring on the regular BBUs gave me some nerves on some builds!
The BBU itself is really really nice, personally I haven’t seen anything like it and for the first time I can see clearly who was the manufacturer of that thing!
'Mine is a v 1.8 Merlin and had a black plastic front cap but as Volante told me now it is replaced into stainless steel!

A few numbers before I continue just to have an idea what I’m testing..
These are the weights of a few other BBU’s I had and a weight comparison of the steel and an exactly the same aluminum slide.
The BBU’s had the nozzle and return spring on.
Stock Marui Hi Capa BBU w/stock nozzle: 48.5 grams
Airsoft Surgeon BBU w/ AS nozzle: 28.3 gram
UAC BBU w/ aluminum UAC Nozzle: 26.7 grams
Merlin BBU: 49.1 grams

The Steel IMM slide : 215.5 grams
ProG4 Alum IMM slide: 80.0 grams

Installation

Well this was the gun I wanted to test it… A Open class steel SV IMM..

The installation was pretty strait forward, the only thing I did was to sand down the 2 side tabs of the BBU cause it was going in the slide really really tight! 5 mins with a file, I took it slow and it’s steel … Takes some more time to sand it down than aluminum.

The other thing I did was to sand down the rear screw, the one that hold the BBu on the slide, the screw was about 1.5mm too long and was pushing the nozzle forward. This gave me sluggish recoil and action.

The other thing you really HAVE to replace is the magazine’s gas route seal gasket. This is required cause the Merlin has about to 2mm forwarded gas inlet port.

I didn’t do anything else to the slide or the BBU, the slide moves back and forth freely, without catching on something.

Next stage … Shooting!!

Well.. What can I say now! That thing transformed! Well I don’t have proper equipment to take a nice video but I used my cell phone camera to capture the second gas fill of the mag!
That thing has massive recoil and really crisp and smooth action and still shakes my camera, that I hold with my other hand!! It’s really impressive! The sound is about the same but that thing has now an increased recoil, I know not exactly you’re after a open class race pistol but I’m not going to take part to AIPSC race with that gun!
This is the short video I did
[/url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5762_30jXYM

I reassure you I’ll take some more video’s !!

The Merlin BBU is something you don’t see everyday, it’s really cool looking piece that certainly improved a lot my steel gun. The recoil is massive and yet can empty the entire mag when rapid shooting.
I highly recommend this piece, sure it’s not for AIPSC but you will love the sound and feel it give you. I will take this gun to a CQB skirmish later next month! I always wanted to skirmish a open class gun!! I think it will be fun!
I will update this thread with videos and other experiences along the way!
Torna in alto Andare in basso
bomberos
Gunsmith
Gunsmith
bomberos

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero?   Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero? Empty3rd Gennaio 2015, 2:56 pm

Tecnicamente non ho le capacità nè la competenza per valutarlo.
Sicuramente è un progetto eseguito con grande cura...e ci devono credere molto visto che..praticamente..al momento hanno un catalogo decisamente scarno.

Leggendo la recensione pare...che l'oggetto funzioni egregiamente..anche se a discapito della controllabilità in quanto aumenta il rinculo.
Sicuramente più realismo...ma non utile per i praticanti di TD.
Inoltre..non ne trae vantaggio (a mio avviso) nemmeno la velocità di ciclo visto che il "giochino" pesa come il gruppo originale Marui.
Stando a quello che scrive il "tipo" della recensione, la regolarità ne guadagna ma....chi è poi costui che scrive ?
E se fosse uno dei soci della ditta....? ...dirà mai l'oste che il suo vino è cattivo ??

Forse il miglior giudizio lo danno proprio loro con l'ultima frase della descrizione prodotto:
"Best combination with steel slides" !!
Credo che su una Inokatsu possa avere la sua ragione di esistere !!

Comunque il gruppo è bello...l'idea allettante (e tra i "working on" mi par di scorgere anche un gruppo per Glock...) ma 119$ non sono pochini !!
scratch

GP
WarHammer
WarHammer
GP

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero?   Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero? Empty4th Gennaio 2015, 10:00 pm

Hahahahahahahaha io sono un convinto sostenitore di sta soluzione........... Jmb se ti ricordi anche su altrove ne avevamo discusso parecchio.

In realtà questo kit non è altro che un porting di un blowback "magna" della WA (westernarms) su un carrello marui............ e con una vd firefly nata appunto per i sistemi WA e poi diventata standard sui System7 della Ksc.....

era ora che ci pensassero ma il peso è abbastanza scandaloso..........

Giusto per esempio ...... il bb della mia 1911 WA

Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero? 100_1639

Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero? 100_1641

Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero? 100_1638

Questi si che erano ferri.......... hahahahahahaha
GP
WarHammer
WarHammer
GP

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero?   Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero? Empty5th Gennaio 2015, 11:29 pm

@JMB : Aggiungo anche che se un domani decciderai di farmi un campione di pistone nuovo con riduzione da utilizzare su un bb KJW mi ofro volontario per i test.........

Quando ne parlammo all'epoca su "altrove" non sapevi nemmeno come era fatto un tornio mentre ora le competenze le hai..................

Questo è un progetto che mi sfruguglia da anni ormai hahahahahahahah
claus57
WarHammer
WarHammer
claus57

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero?   Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero? Empty7th Gennaio 2015, 9:03 pm

Miiii... è veramente ben fatto ma costa come una pistola intera!
Avessero messo anche qualche numero al cronografo... alla fine son tutte chiacchere ed è difficile ammettere di aver buttato 10 $, è meglio essere soddisfatti!
Se almeno si economizzasse gas, ma neanche ha contato i colpi...
GP
WarHammer
WarHammer
GP

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero?   Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero? Empty8th Gennaio 2015, 9:35 am

Diciamo che i punti salienti di questo componente sono 3 :

1 la gabbietta è chiusa anche sotto come le WA e le KSC e per mè è molto meglio perchè elimina gli impuntamenti del cane e lo strisciamento sul bb..........

2 il volume ridotto della camera posteriore del bb (quella che si occupa dello scarrellamento) riduce i consumi sensibilmente...... un esempio lo vedi in pratica con la glock che ha un bb molto corto in confronto alla hi-capa e consuma veramente poco.

3 sulla bontà delle valvole firefly si sono scritti fiumi di cose , nel bene e nel male, non portano prestazioni miracolose ma sono molto costanti nel rendimento.

Io per non sapere ne leggere ne scrivere e ad avere i mezzi........... usando una gabbietta tipo le aip (che hanno il pistone avvitato) proverei a fare un pistone di diametro inferiore al originale e una riduzione da inserire nel bb ........... è da anni che lo dico !!!! hahahahahaah
GP
WarHammer
WarHammer
GP

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero?   Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero? Empty8th Gennaio 2015, 9:48 am

Ultima nota ...... storica direi.....
se vai a vedere il famosissimo video delle racegun japponesi
https://zeroairsoftcw.forumattivo.it/t132-jappo-race-guns-il-video
noterai che i gruppi blowback sono in grande maggioranza così ........ sarà un caso ????
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero?   Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero? Empty

Complicazione inutile o funziona davvero?
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Chissà se funziona bene quanto è bella...